The NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center office of Education and the Equal Opportunity Programs Office will conduct an hour-long, fully-accessible webinar on Friday, October 24, 2014, from 14:00 until 15:00 Eastern Daylight Time (18:00 – 19:00 UTC) to market summer 2015 internships to U.S. students with disabilities. Internships will be available at NASA centers across the United States. Students and education professionals from all over the country are invited. The goal is to stimulate students with disabilities to pursue STEM careers through NASA internships and to celebrate National Disability Employment Awareness Month. The following topics will be discussed: the purpose of an internship, the employment pipeline, what selected interns can expect, the application process, reasonable accommodations, and a NASA careers panel of employees with disabilities. Please RSVP to<email@example.com>.
To log in to the webinar, please do the following:
- Windows users should go to http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc88e2b85dd18
- Once there, you will see a link to log into the room if you already have the plugin installed. Please click on the link to install the plugin and install it first if you don’t have it. Please run the attached zip file, at the time you wish to login, if your IT security settings block the download and installation of the plugin.
- Mac and iPhone users should download the tcConference app from the Apple Store. After installing the iPhone/iPad app you enter the room using the same URL you use for Windows. If you launch the app itself, it will use the parameters for the previous room and enter that room; or if this is the first time, it will do nothing. If you see the dialog asking for the 4 parameters, you should ignore those settings and leave them as they are. If you need to add the four parameters, the server is “18.104.22.168″, and the room ID is rsc88e2b85dd18. The user name is your name, and there is no password.
- There is no ap for Android.
- Repeat step one, and login to the room.
- Please Enter your name as the user name. No password is required. Then click on “Log On” and you’ll be in the room.
- The room will open up 30 minutes before the start of the webinar.