Twenty schools were selected by NASA to proceed to testing of their solutions to various challenges in 2020. One of the teams selected was Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Spacesuit Utilization of Innovative Technology (SUIT) laboratory, which developed the Artemis Regolith Receptacle for Contingency Handheld Extraction and Return (ARRCHER). This team was partially supported by FSGC.
- NASA’s Space Life Sciences Training Program (SLSTP) 2022 Virtual Summer Internship Applications Are Open
- Free Virtual Webinar on Space Food – October 12, 2021 Noon to 3pm ET
- October: Saturday Science Series for High School Students
- 14th Annual Wernher von Braun Memorial Symposium Student Poster Competition
- NASA Artemis Student Challenge Opportunity – 2022 Micro-g NExT Challenge Now Available
Apply For Programs