Twenty schools were selected by NASA to proceed to testing of their solutions to various challenges in 2020. One of the teams selected was Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Spacesuit Utilization of Innovative Technology (SUIT) laboratory, which developed the Artemis Regolith Receptacle for Contingency Handheld Extraction and Return (ARRCHER). This team was partially supported by FSGC.
- Space Florida, Florida Venture Forum to Host Annual Aerospace Innovation & Tech Forum on June 10
- STEM scholarship and fellowship deadlines | PathwaysToScience.org
- the 2021 RASC-AL Special Edition: Moon to Mars Ice & Prospecting Challenge
- 2020 Virtual Statewide Collegiate Startup Competition
- Moon to Mars eXploration Systems and Habitation (M2M X-Hab) 2021 Academic Innovation Challenge
Apply For Programs