Twenty schools were selected by NASA to proceed to testing of their solutions to various challenges in 2020. One of the teams selected was Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Spacesuit Utilization of Innovative Technology (SUIT) laboratory, which developed the Artemis Regolith Receptacle for Contingency Handheld Extraction and Return (ARRCHER). This team was partially supported by FSGC.
Search by Mission Directorate
- Florida Venture Forum to Host 2022 Emergingtech Showcase
- Moon to Mars eXploration Systems and Habitation (M2M X-Hab) 2023 Academic Innovation Challenge
- NASA Climate Change Research Initiative Internship Recruitment Notice
- NASA’s Space Life Sciences Training Program (SLSTP) 2022 Virtual Summer Internship Applications Are Open
- Free Virtual Webinar on Space Food – October 12, 2021 Noon to 3pm ET
Please read the Submission Requirements before applying.
Apply For Programs