NASA and the competition sponsors seek candidate ISRU experiment designs for potential inclusion on a lunar robotic lander or rover, anticipated for launch early in the next decade to a permanently shadowed crater at a lunar pole. The teams will be challenged to develop innovative ISRU concepts that demonstrate the feasibility of using lunar regolith as a source for oxygen, water and other commodities necessary for lunar exploration and research operations.
- Florida Venture Forum to Host 2022 Emergingtech Showcase
- Moon to Mars eXploration Systems and Habitation (M2M X-Hab) 2023 Academic Innovation Challenge
- NASA Climate Change Research Initiative Internship Recruitment Notice
- NASA’s Space Life Sciences Training Program (SLSTP) 2022 Virtual Summer Internship Applications Are Open
- Free Virtual Webinar on Space Food – October 12, 2021 Noon to 3pm ET
Apply For Programs