NASA and the competition sponsors seek candidate ISRU experiment designs for potential inclusion on a lunar robotic lander or rover, anticipated for launch early in the next decade to a permanently shadowed crater at a lunar pole. The teams will be challenged to develop innovative ISRU concepts that demonstrate the feasibility of using lunar regolith as a source for oxygen, water and other commodities necessary for lunar exploration and research operations.
- Space Florida, Florida Venture Forum to Host Annual Aerospace Innovation & Tech Forum on June 10
- STEM scholarship and fellowship deadlines | PathwaysToScience.org
- the 2021 RASC-AL Special Edition: Moon to Mars Ice & Prospecting Challenge
- 2020 Virtual Statewide Collegiate Startup Competition
- Moon to Mars eXploration Systems and Habitation (M2M X-Hab) 2021 Academic Innovation Challenge
Apply For Programs