FSGC’s Fellowship Program is open only to graduate students (US citizens only) enrolled for a Master’s or Ph.D program in a FSGC affiliated university or college.
The purpose of our Higher Education programs is to provide opportunities for undergraduate students from throughout Florida to become actively involved in hands-on, inter-disciplinary, and collaborative projects.
The Florida Space Grant Consortium supports the expansion and diversification of Florida’s space industry by increasing statewide academic involvement in space research and engineering,
The Florida Space Grant Consortium currently runs several different types of programs involving K-12 students and teachers.
FSGC conducts a number of public outreach programs. Please go to our public outreach page for a description of the programs.
Click here to view comprehensive guidelines explaining the requirements for each program type.
The Florida Space Grant Consortium currently runs several different types of programs. For most of the programs, a faculty from a FSGC affiliated college or university has to submit a proposal requesting funds for projects. For most of the programs, the funding is competitive like the fellowship and research program, internships at NASA centers or industry.
2022-23 Deadlines for various Programs
- 2022-23 Florida Space Research Program – May 25, 2022
- 2021-22 FSGC/SF-KSC Technology Development Program – No new topics for 2022-23
- 2022-23 Space Trek Academy – June 17, 2022
- 2022-23 Thesis and Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Fellowships – May 25, 2022
- 2022-23 Masters Fellowship Program – May 25, 2022
- 2021-22 Hybrid Rocket Competition – Discontinued
- Senior Design and NASA Competitions – All year around
- Senior Design Projects at KSC – Check back in August, 2022
- Student Club projects – All year around
- Travel Grants for students – All year around