2015 NASA Academy
The NASA Academies offered at Armstrong Flight Research Center, Ames Research Center, Langley Research Center, Glenn Research Center and Marshall Space Flight Center are soliciting applications from U.S. citizens majoring in STEM (including citizens of U.S. territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Northern Marianas). The applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled full-time in accredited universities and colleges in the U.S. and its territories. Students may apply to any of the NASA Academies by following the following steps for students:
1. Log into the NASA One Stop Shopping Initiative, or OSSI, site at https://intern.nasa.gov.
2. Register and set up your account.
3. Select the “Search Opportunities” tab at the top bar.
4. Select NASA Center(s) of Interest under “NASA Center/Facility.”
5. Enter “Academy” in the “Keywords” block at the bottom of the screen.
6. Click the “Search” button at the very bottom of screen; a list of Academy Opportunities will then be displayed.
7. Click on the “View” icon in the first column under “Action” to read about the Opportunity you are interested in, followed by comments on additional instructions for completing your application, including two requested essays.
The deadline for receipt of NASA Academy application(s) and associated documents is Feb. 15, 2015.
Questions about NASA Academy should be directed to NASA-Academy-Application@mail.nasa.gov.